Monday, December 27, 2010

My new Blog

I have a very full life in a lot of ways. I have a awesome marriage to an amazing wife. I have three really good kids. I live at the beach where I pastor a truly wonderful church with a lot of really good, down to earth people.

And yet, my life is missing something. What could that be?

I know!! A blog! It seems that every other pastor has one, and if I don't, then I am out of date, left behind, a technological dinosaur.

So let me turn off my eight-track player and make one.

As so much of my life revolves around church and whatnot, there are all these things running around in my head that, if put together, might even make a book.

The problem is getting them down on paper in a coherent fashion. What I intend to do is write a post on a given subject, open it up to comments, and start refining and fleshing out some of these things.

So, check back here on a regular basis. I've got posts in my head about churches, Pastors, Deacons, Prophecy, Salvation, and snake handling, to name a few. You never know what is going to pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment